EPL Win Probabilities: A 58% chance Chelsea climb to 3rd

πŸ†• The Playbook Power Rankings, 𝙐π™₯π™™π™–π™©π™šπ™™

⬆️ #Eagles [+4]
⬆️ #Dolphins [+5]
⬆️ #Jaguars [+4]

⬇️ #Raiders [-11]
⬇️ #Chargers [-4]
⬇️ #Giants [-4]

Here’s how the data sees it heading into Week 4.

#NFLPowerRankings #NFL
https://thegeniusplaybook.com/the-playbook-nfl-power-rankings-2022/

.@Eagles 🀝 𝟯-𝟬 🀝 @MiamiDolphins

The two remaining undefeated teams in the #NFL have Top 5 offenses for:

πŸ”Ί TDs scored
πŸ”Ί QB passer rating
πŸ”Ί Passing yards
πŸ”Ί Yards per play
πŸ”Ί Yards per drive
πŸ”Ί 3rd-down conversion %
πŸ”Ί 4th-down conversion %

#FinsUp #FlyEaglesFly

2

🎯 π™ˆπ™€π™¨π™© π™©π™–π™§π™œπ™šπ™©π™šπ™™ π™§π™€π™€π™ π™žπ™šπ™¨: After Week 3

Garrett Wilson (32) – #Jets
Chris Olave (29) – #Saints
Drake London (25) – #Falcons
Jahan Dotsun (18) – #Commanders
Treylon Burks (13) – #Titans

#NFL

🎯🎯🎯

Week 3 saw some phenomenal catches in the NFL.

In fact, each of @NextGenStats’ Top 5 most improbable completions across the 2022 #NFL season (so far) occurred this weekend.

Let’s take a look at each one.

🧡🧡🧡

Load More
Share this:
Genius Sports Predictor

The Genius Sports Predictor uses data-driven algorithms to create real-time probabilities for sporting events around-the-world.

The English Premier League continues on Tuesday, with the battle for the European spots very much still alive.

Newly-crowned FA Cup winners Leicester travel to Stamford Bridge to play Chelsea in the biggest game of the evening, having beaten them 1-0 at Wembley in Saturday’s final.

According to the Genius Sports Predictor (displayed below), there’s a 58% chance Chelsea win this crucial top-four clash with Brendan Rodgers’ side given just a 17% chance. The draw is at 25%.

Meanwhile, at Old Trafford there’s a 74% chance Man Utd beat already-relegated Fulham to secure second place. There’s a 1 in 10 chance that Scott Parker’s side pull off a major upset and a 16% chance it ends level – all according to the Genius Sports Predictor.

Southampton and Leeds are both in good form and Tuesday’s clash at St Mary’s is likely to be tight-fought. It could go either way, with Leeds (38%) and Southampton (37%) rated closely by the Predictor. The draw is at 25%. Marcelo Bielsa’s side won the reverse game 3-0 earlier this season.

Finally, this season’s Premier League champions and UEFA Champions League finalists Manchester City are set to have no issues overcoming Brighton at the AMEX, according to the Predictor. There’s a 67% chance Pep Guardiola’s side claim their 27th league win of the season, with a Brighton win unlikely at 13% and the draw at 20%.


Featured image: Youri Tielemans celebrates scoring a goal to make it 1-0 during The Emirates FA Cup Final match between Chelsea and Leicester City at Wembley Stadium. (Photo by Michael Regan – The FA/The FA via Getty Images)

Share this:

Related Posts

The Numbers That Demonstrate Arsenal's New Resilience
Despite a 3-1 defeat at Old Trafford on Sunday, Arsenal fans will be buoyed by their strong start to...
Is Ten Hag Looking to Dutch Football to Solve Man United's Identity Crisis?
The last few months at Old Trafford have been a dark period for one of the biggest clubs in world football....
UAE Pro League Gears Up for Exciting New Season
A new UAE football season is on the horizon. The 2022/23 ADNOC Pro season kicks off in just over two...

πŸ†• The Playbook Power Rankings, 𝙐π™₯π™™π™–π™©π™šπ™™

⬆️ #Eagles [+4]
⬆️ #Dolphins [+5]
⬆️ #Jaguars [+4]

⬇️ #Raiders [-11]
⬇️ #Chargers [-4]
⬇️ #Giants [-4]

Here’s how the data sees it heading into Week 4.

#NFLPowerRankings #NFL
https://thegeniusplaybook.com/the-playbook-nfl-power-rankings-2022/

.@Eagles 🀝 𝟯-𝟬 🀝 @MiamiDolphins

The two remaining undefeated teams in the #NFL have Top 5 offenses for:

πŸ”Ί TDs scored
πŸ”Ί QB passer rating
πŸ”Ί Passing yards
πŸ”Ί Yards per play
πŸ”Ί Yards per drive
πŸ”Ί 3rd-down conversion %
πŸ”Ί 4th-down conversion %

#FinsUp #FlyEaglesFly

2

🎯 π™ˆπ™€π™¨π™© π™©π™–π™§π™œπ™šπ™©π™šπ™™ π™§π™€π™€π™ π™žπ™šπ™¨: After Week 3

Garrett Wilson (32) – #Jets
Chris Olave (29) – #Saints
Drake London (25) – #Falcons
Jahan Dotsun (18) – #Commanders
Treylon Burks (13) – #Titans

#NFL

🎯🎯🎯

Week 3 saw some phenomenal catches in the NFL.

In fact, each of @NextGenStats’ Top 5 most improbable completions across the 2022 #NFL season (so far) occurred this weekend.

Let’s take a look at each one.

🧡🧡🧡

Load More