EPL & Bundesliga win probabilities: 50% chance Spurs continue 100% start; Wolfsburg given a 62% chance of remaining top

Geno Smith went 23/30 for 320 yards, 2 TDs and no picks against the @Lions.

His passer rating was 132.6 – the highest of week 4 and the third highest score in a single game this season.

Find out how where the #Seahawks rank this week.

#SeahawksNation
https://thegeniusplaybook.com/the-playbook-nfl-power-rankings-2022/

A tough away fixture awaits #THFC this evening, who face a strong #Frankfurt team fresh from a victory over league leaders Union Berlin.

Their average positioning against Arsenal on Saturday (below) was incredibly deep. They’ll have to be braver tonight.

#SGETOT | #UCL

His defending has come under fire, but check this out.

Trent Alexander-Arnold is by far the most active #LFC player when it comes to both attacking involvement and in the buildup.

A trade-off Jürgen Klopp is content to make. ⬇️

#LIVRAN | #UCL

2

🆕 NFL Power Rankings: 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙

The #49ers closed out a dramatic week 4 in the #NFL with an impressive victory over the #Rams last night. Both are on the move in this week’s Power Rankings.

Find out who’s up and who’s down. ⤵️

#FTTB #RamsHouse
https://thegeniusplaybook.com/the-playbook-nfl-power-rankings-2022/

✅ Pjanić & Manolas to @SharjahFC
✅ Yarmolenko to @alainfcae_en
✅ Allan to @AlWahdaFCC
✅ Denayer to @Shabab_AlAhliFC

A crazy summer of transfer moves means that this year’s @AGLeague_EN title race will be more exciting than ever. ⤵️

#ADNOCProLeague
https://thegeniusplaybook.com/uae-pro-league-massive-signings-add-excitement-to-new-season/

Load More
Share this:
Genius Sports Predictor

The Genius Sports Predictor uses data-driven algorithms to create real-time probabilities for sporting events around-the-world.


Premier League

The Premier League returns this weekend after an international break and all the focus is on Cristiano Ronaldo making his eagerly awaited second debut for Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday.

According to the Genius Sports Predictor (displayed below), there is an 82% chance Manchester United beat Newcastle United on Ronaldo’s first game back.

Steve Bruce’s side are distant outsiders and are only given a 5% chance of being victorious. The draw is at 13%.

Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to continue their perfect league start under Nuno Espirito Santo and they are strong favourites according to the predictor.

Spurs are given a one in two chance of winning at Selhurst Park. Patrick Vieira’s side are winless this season and are only given a 22% chance of winning; the draw is at 28%.

Elsewhere, Arsenal are yet to win this season or even score in the Premier League this season but they are well-fancied by the predictor, who rate their chances of taking all three points at 65%.

The Canaries are also without a point and are given a 14% chance, while the draw is at 21%.

One of the more intriguing matches this weekend takes place at Elland Road as two entertaining sides go head to head.

Liverpool, who have taken seven points from nine this season, are expected to win according to the predictor. Jurgen Klopp’s side are given a 56% chance while Marcelo Bielsa’s men are outsiders at 21%. The draw is at 23%.


Bundesliga

In the Bundesliga, it is Wolfsburg who lead the way after three games. They have scored just four goals in their three games but they are the only side with a 100% record.

Mark van Bommel’s side travel to face SpVgg Greuther Fürth and are given a 62% chance of making it four wins from four. The promoted side are unlikely to taste victory at 16% while the draw is at 22%.

Julian Nagelsmann is back at his old stomping ground as his Bayern Munich side visit RB Leipzig.

Bayern raided Leipzig to sign Dayot Upamecano and Marcel Sabitzer and are expected to win at the Red Bull Arena rated as a 44% chance.

The hosts aren’t totally dismissed and are given a 30% chance. The draw is at 26%.

In another interesting clash, Borussia Dortmund are rated as 45% favourites to beat Bayer Leverkusen despite Gerardo Seoane’s side scoring four goals in each of their last two games.

Leverkusen are given a 31% chance, while the draw is at 24%.

Share this:

Related Posts

Manchester Derby: How do Varane and Martínez stop Erling Haaland?
The return of the Premier League this weekend presents us with one of the most intriguing games so far...
What will the Roberto De Zerbi era look like for Brighton?
After Chelsea poached one of the most sought-after coaches in the English game, Brighton & Hove Albion...
The Numbers That Demonstrate Arsenal's New Resilience
Despite a 3-1 defeat at Old Trafford on Sunday, Arsenal fans will be buoyed by their strong start to...

Geno Smith went 23/30 for 320 yards, 2 TDs and no picks against the @Lions.

His passer rating was 132.6 – the highest of week 4 and the third highest score in a single game this season.

Find out how where the #Seahawks rank this week.

#SeahawksNation
https://thegeniusplaybook.com/the-playbook-nfl-power-rankings-2022/

A tough away fixture awaits #THFC this evening, who face a strong #Frankfurt team fresh from a victory over league leaders Union Berlin.

Their average positioning against Arsenal on Saturday (below) was incredibly deep. They’ll have to be braver tonight.

#SGETOT | #UCL

His defending has come under fire, but check this out.

Trent Alexander-Arnold is by far the most active #LFC player when it comes to both attacking involvement and in the buildup.

A trade-off Jürgen Klopp is content to make. ⬇️

#LIVRAN | #UCL

2

🆕 NFL Power Rankings: 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙

The #49ers closed out a dramatic week 4 in the #NFL with an impressive victory over the #Rams last night. Both are on the move in this week’s Power Rankings.

Find out who’s up and who’s down. ⤵️

#FTTB #RamsHouse
https://thegeniusplaybook.com/the-playbook-nfl-power-rankings-2022/

✅ Pjanić & Manolas to @SharjahFC
✅ Yarmolenko to @alainfcae_en
✅ Allan to @AlWahdaFCC
✅ Denayer to @Shabab_AlAhliFC

A crazy summer of transfer moves means that this year’s @AGLeague_EN title race will be more exciting than ever. ⤵️

#ADNOCProLeague
https://thegeniusplaybook.com/uae-pro-league-massive-signings-add-excitement-to-new-season/

Load More